Kamis, 14 Juni 2012

Wedding "betwen gold and blue" Style

Assalamualaikum,

Last Sunday,10 June 2012 is wedding day kak Lani and Rima
What I wear??
Let's see,
Blue Tosca Parisian-Inner creme mocca


Make up by my self lohh!!
Me-Linda
I know,maybe you're bored with me and linda,because this posting nothing another pict,only me and her.
It's because we're a NARSIS,hahaha :D
 i'm not taking many pict, maybe next posting i can put many pict at this moment with another my cousin from camera fotografer's (minta copy-an nya dulu sama yg punya hajat)


*sorry for my gramar, i'm just practice my english*
Wassalam
with love
nuning abe

6 komentar:

  1. assalamualaikum kak, thanks dah mampir, yess I'm following you now,:) yan wait to see your next post, have a good day :*

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wa'alaikumsalam ian,sama", makasih juga udh follow blog aku

      Hapus
  2. great post honey, i really love this look!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  3. Assalaamu'alaikum ... alhamdulillah sswtu sudha mmpir ketempatku duluan hehe..
    pake bahasa inggris cuma bisa bengong hehehe. :P

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wa'alaikumsalam, makasih Annur udh mampir ke blog aku,hehehe aku juga lagi tahap belajar iniii

      Hapus

thank you for reading my blog ;)
don't be silent readers, I would be happy to receive ur comment guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...