Jumat, 01 Juni 2012

Daily Style : Yes, I Love Tye Dye

Assalamualaikum

How are you dear readers??, Hope you've great days.
Do you love "Tye Dye"??
Yes, i love tye dye
Just taking picture at afternoon in my sist's home.
What i wear??
Fyi : this is "kain bali", i have this from my sister when she is honeymoon in bali the 6th last years
and i sewed the "kain bali" to be long dress and thaadaaa........
milo cotton shwall hij_abe-inner hij_abe-white t-shirt unbranded-tye dye long dress-wedges purple




Enjoy readers, hope u like this post
see u next post
Wassalam
with love
nuning abe

7 komentar:

  1. your hijab style is so pretty!

    BalasHapus
  2. Your style is so great! Love the long skirt :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you sist, yes i love too my long skirt

      Hapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. hello Nuning, it's my first time visiting ur blog! And ur blog so cute, love ur hijab style! <3
    I'm also hijabber,so I follow ur blog and hope u follow my blog too *kisses*


    my blog : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com (glad if you follback me!<3)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello sausan, thank you for visiting my blog, i hope u enjoy with my blog
      and thank you for follow my blog, i have follback u'r blog, u're blog so cute

      Hapus

thank you for reading my blog ;)
don't be silent readers, I would be happy to receive ur comment guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...