Jumat, 01 Juni 2012

Daily Style : Yes, I Love Tye Dye

Assalamualaikum

How are you dear readers??, Hope you've great days.
Do you love "Tye Dye"??
Yes, i love tye dye
Just taking picture at afternoon in my sist's home.
What i wear??
Fyi : this is "kain bali", i have this from my sister when she is honeymoon in bali the 6th last years
and i sewed the "kain bali" to be long dress and thaadaaa........
milo cotton shwall hij_abe-inner hij_abe-white t-shirt unbranded-tye dye long dress-wedges purple




Enjoy readers, hope u like this post
see u next post
Wassalam
with love
nuning abe

7 komentar:

  1. your hijab style is so pretty!

    BalasHapus
  2. Your style is so great! Love the long skirt :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. hello Nuning, it's my first time visiting ur blog! And ur blog so cute, love ur hijab style! <3
    I'm also hijabber,so I follow ur blog and hope u follow my blog too *kisses*


    my blog : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com (glad if you follback me!<3)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello sausan, thank you for visiting my blog, i hope u enjoy with my blog
      and thank you for follow my blog, i have follback u'r blog, u're blog so cute

      Hapus

thank you for reading my blog ;)
don't be silent readers, I would be happy to receive ur comment guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...